- Hi everyone! My name is Oanh, I'm currently working at SAKURA HOTEL. If you have any questions about SAKURA HOTEL and SAKURA HOUSE, feel free to ask me anytime.
- Vietnamese / Japanese / English
- Natrata Srisawas
- Hello, my name is Natrata Srisawas, call me "Tong." I'm currently working at SAKURA HOTEL Hatagaya. If you have a chance to visit Japan, don't forget to stay at SAKURA HOTEL and SAKURA HOUSE!
- Thai / Japanese / English
- Hi, my name is Hanif, from Dungun, Terengganu. Initially, I came to Japan as a student. After graduation I found the opportunity to work at SAKURA HOTEL and now I work at SAKURA HOTEL Jimbocho. I will help you in Malay as well as English. And for Muslims, I can also assist you in finding information on halal shops and places of prayer.
- Malay / Japanese / English
- Lim Siong
- I am Lim Siong from Singapore. By learning Judo, I have developed a strong interest in Japanese culture and language. I fell in love with Japan when I first visited Japan 10 years ago. My favorite sentence is [Ichigo Ichie (Once-in-a-lifetime experience)]. Before working at SAKURA HOTEL, I worked as a tour guide and itinerary planning. If you have any questions about the itinerary, please feel free to ask at the front desk. I look forward to meeting you in Tokyo.
- Chinese / Japanese / English / Cantonese
- Mo Yueyue
- I am Mo Yueyue from Shanghai, China. Out of my love for Japanese pop culture, I started a trip to Japan. I chose SAKURA HOTEL for my solo trip in 2018. The joyful and international atmosphere here attracted me and I became a member of the team here. I hope to provide quality services to visitors from all over the world. At the same time, it can also become a bridge between Japan and other countries. If you need Chinese assistance, please contact me!
- Chinese / Japanese / English
- Jasmine Yu
- I am Jasmine Yu from Taiwan, China. The idea of coming to work in Japan originated from a visit to Japan in 2017. After the three-day meeting, I continued to travel in Japan for five days and four nights. The regularity and cleanliness of life in Japan have been unforgettable for a long time after I left Japan. In 2020, I am fortunate to be a part of the huge international service team of Sakura House. Here, I look forward to using my abilities in language and communication, fulfilling my commitment to the company and customers, doing everything that is beneficial to the team, and ensuring that every VIP can get a 100% satisfactory accommodation experience. Before coming to Japan, I stayed in New York for about ten years. I studied in Beijing in college, then went to California to study for a degree, and now I started my new life in Tokyo. The experience of living everywhere like this has made me develop an interest in communicating with people. I am looking forward to the opportunity to serve you. Please feel free to contact me!
- Chinese / Japanese / English / Hokkien
We are very international and multicultural.
There are also staff members who can speak in English, Vietnamese, Thai, Indonesian, Malay, Burmese, German, French, Spanish, Korean, Chinese and Japanese.
SAKURA HOTEL & SAKURA HOSTEL
At SAKURA HOSTEL and HOTELs in Tokyo, we have countless numbers of guests from all over the world staying with us!
International staff on duty 24 hours a day, we will be able to respond to inquiries and answer immediately.
There is also Sakura Café located on the 1st floor of each SAKURA HOTEL and SAKURA HOSTEL.
Free Wi-Fi, Air conditioner, Amenities, desk and chair in the room
Shared kitchen where you can cook your own food, large lounge where everyone can eat together, and Laundromat is available.
5 convenient locations in Tokyo
SAKURA HOTEL Nippori
34 Western-style rooms and 93 Japanese-Tatami rooms / Group reservation: Up to 200 persons
SAKURA HOTEL Ikebukuro
103 rooms / Group reservation: Up to 150 persons
SAKURA HOTEL Hatagaya
77 rooms / Group reservation: Up to 100 persons
SAKURA HOTEL Jimbocho
43 rooms / Group reservation: Up to 50 persons
SAKURA HOSTEL Asakusa
29 rooms / Group reservation: Up to 100 persons
Not only safe and comfortable accommodation, it is a place where guests and staff from more than 150 countries around the world can meet and understand each other, and make friendship through spending time together and joining our original events and workshops!
Since 1992, SAKURA HOUSE CO., LTD. has been the pioneer in managing monthly guest houses, share houses and apartments exclusively for the foreign community in Tokyo and Kyoto, Japan.
Budget rooms for vacation, travel, study & working holiday stays.
- Clean guest houses (dormitories), apartments, share houses
- All rooms furnished with air conditioners and Free Wi-Fi
- No key money, agent fees or guarantors needed; utilities included
- Water, Gas, Electricity utilities included
- Friendly international atmosphere with residents from over 100 nations around the world
- Couples, families, groups, children & senior citizens welcome
- Interns & solo travelers welcome
- Personalized support & service
- Cultural events held regularly
Feel free to ask us today.